Where is everyone located?

• Creator
    Topic
    jmorgancampbell
    Participant

To perhaps prevent flooding the forum with threads on individual locations, share your location here to meet up!

I’m in Salzburg, Austria. I don’t suppose anyone else is nearby? 😀

• Participant
    kazu.ishidera on #58869

Hi all!

I live in Redwood City, the SF Bay Area. I’m planning to climb West Buttress of Denali in May/June 2022 and will climb Rainier prior to Denali. I’m looking for training partners, too.

Kazu

Participant
    Tim Weber on #58877

Indianapolis Indiana, surrounded by cornfields and race tracks, flatlander for sure. Jealous of those with climbs that are readily available. Looking forward to learning from you all.

Participant
    saulj on #58906

Reno, NV

Participant
    Jason H. on #58926

Jonathan, what days will you be there? I’m heading to Kili with AAI 11-21 Feb.

Jason

Participant
    Periklis Panousis on #58929

Hi Kazu, I live in Portola Valley and I’m planning to climb Rainier in June 2022. Maybe we can schedule some hikes or training sessions together.
    Best,
    Periklis

Participant
    Kieran Lilley on #59009

Sydney, Australia – looking forward to Denali ’22!

Participant
    pataylorbl on #59028

I’m in Williamsburg, va. I’ve got several summits of rainier (several different routes), hood, etc… I love the PNW… but alas and east coaster. Set to attempt Denali may, 2022

Cheers

Participant
    kerryob on #59038

Hey everyone. Kerry O’Brien (40 yrs, M) Marin County California here, just north of San Francisco. My most recent climbs were Mt. Rainier, Mt. Baker and Mt. Shasta in the cascades during spring / summer of 2021. I’ve climbed these and other cascades numerous times in the past, in addition to some climbing in the Andes about 10 years ago.

I don’t have any specific climbs or objectives currently scheduled, but hoping to learn a lot out of this course (and already have!)

Anyone here is free to reach out directly to me for anything, including training in the bay area and otherwise. kerryob@gmail.com

Cheers!

-Kerry

Participant
    DJW on #59039

Kerry, I used to live in Mill Valley and Fairfax. Loved both, miss both and often think about returning.

Advise if interested in a Sierra training meet-up. I’m in Mammoth Lakes but have no resistance about traveling to the Eastside for a climb, hike, ski, skin.

peace and onward, Don

Participant
    Mary Beth Kepner on #59120

I live in Anchorage, Alaska and plan to climb Mt. Rainier in May and Denali in June.

Participant
    kazu.ishidera on #59152

Hi Periklis and Kerry, my email address is kazu.ishidera@gmail.com. If you are interested in training together, please let me know. Thank you!

Participant
    joebla13 on #70981

Vancouver BC
    I’m preparing to do Aconcagua in January as a self guided group. Have done Rainier and Kili of note. Looking forward to getting started!

Participant
    Zach.jin on #71019

Hello! Anchorage, Alaska. Training for potential winter and spring objectives in the area.

Participant
    Robert Moore on #71020

Hi living in Germany, March goal Dent du Gèant in Alps.

Participant
    TLoftus on #71031

I live in Vermont and I train in the White Mountains. I’m training for a 5/11/23 Denali expedition.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.