Where is everyone located?

• Creator
    Topic
    jmorgancampbell
    Participant

To perhaps prevent flooding the forum with threads on individual locations, share your location here to meet up!

I’m in Salzburg, Austria. I don’t suppose anyone else is nearby? 😀

• Participant
    Ronald Peck on #58742

Hi Everyone,
    I’m in the Seattle area. Going to climb Mt. Rainier in August 2022. Will be hiking Mailbox Peak every other Saturday (rain/shine/snow/sleet/etc) for the next seven months. Let me know if you’d like to be included. My email is rcpeckii@Gmail.com.

Thanks,
    RC

Participant
    Eicke Hecht on #58743

I’m in Munich @JMORGANCAMPBELL so kinda close 🙂

Participant
    jmorgancampbell on #58744

Actually, yeah! That’s rather close, and there are certainly some options “halfway”

Participant
    Umer on #58745

Hi Everyone
    I live in Pakistan, just a few hundred KMs away from the beautiful Karakoram, Hindukush & Himaliyian Range 🙂

Regards
    Umer

Participant
    Edgar Carby on #58746

Natchez, Mississippi

Participant
    Stan Gemlitski on #58747

HiEveryone, Im from Melbourne, Australia, planning to climb mount Mera and Island Peak, later next year

krish on #58748

Hi all. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area very close to Mt. Diablo and shooting for Rainier in July.

Participant
    Jason H. on #58749

Hi everyone, I live in Virginia Beach and will be heading to Kilimanjaro in February.

Participant
    Richard Draves on #58754

I am in Seattle. I am training for Ama Dablam w/ Madison Mountaineering in fall 2022.

I have summitted Rainier twelve times by a variety of routes (Emmons, DC, ID, Kautz, Liberty Ridge, Edmonds headwall). I summitted Denali (West Butt) in 2013 and Island Peak (Madison Mountaineering expedition) earlier this year.

Participant
    Anurag Doshi on #58756

I am in Redmond near Seattle and would try summiting Rainier in June 2022.

Participant
    Justin Jones on #58763

I’m from Kansas City in the mountainous state of Missouri. haha, I usually pike a 14er or 2 in Colorado to climb during the summer and train throughout the year. I’m a type 1 diabetic, and I use the training I do as a means of keeping my blood sugars in check. Plus having a goal to work towards keeps me motivated.

Tallest I climbed was Kilimanjaro for my 30th birthday a few years ago. Favorite climb was Rainier in 2019. Working on preparing for Pico de Orizaba in Mexico late February.

Participant
    DJW on #58768

Don Worsham, crosstherubi@mac.com., 406.600.1552, 1/2 the year in Big Sky, MT; 1/2 the year in Mammoth Lakes, CA (from where I’m typing); 1/2 the year in Ventura, CA, and yep, that’s 3 halves, used to be a 4th half in Kathmandu, Nepal, Boudha Nath, if you know the sleepy little town of Kathmandu, but that was pre-covid. 60 year old, age-less athlete adventurer who is stoked to have the guidance of this group and forum.

Participant
    xenab.mansoor on #58771

Hi all, I’m in Seattle. I am aiming for Denali for summer 2022. I climb mailbox/ granite every other week until snow makes granite hard to climb… then it’s just mailbox. Would love to have a hiking training partner. Email is Xenab.mansoor@gmail.com

Zenab

Participant
    Niv Slama on #58774

Hello everyone, I’m from Toronto, Ontario, going to Nepal in April to climb Island peak with Adventure Consultants

Participant
    Brian Giangardella on #58776

Bellevue, Washington

Looks like we have a strong PNW presence here. Mailbox peak watch out.

Brian G

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.