What now?

• Creator
    Topic
    austinkalb
    Participant

After finishing the 24 month program, I just got back from a very successful month in the Kumbu. I’m taking a week off then back to some easy training.

In 9 weeks im climbing a small (14000 ft) mountain in the Sierra Nevada.

Five weeks after that I have a 5 day hike in the Wind River Range, probably relatively easy but at moderate altitudes (like 10,000-12,000 ft).

In September I plan on starting another 24 weeks of training for another Nepal trip.

The question is, how do I continue training now for the trips in July and August. There is not enough time to complete a 24 week program. Neither trip will be particularly hard, but I want to train all the same.

• Inactive
    Anonymous on #9929

Austin:

I’m glad to hear that your trip to the Khumbu went well. You should be able to keep right on building your fitness for summer objectives. Unless you came home sick or so destroyed you need a 2 week break you should start back into a routine. For these goals its all about building the base volume. You must have done a good job so just count back from your next objective and start back into a program that includes what you did before.

Scott

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.