I know she is coming up for the call later in December, but I just listened to the podcast and wanted to get my questions down.
1. Can cutting carbohydrates from your diet drive fat adaptation while still allowing hard training? If so, can you suggest macro ranges that will promote fat adaption but still allow hard training?
2. Do you suggest modulating carb intake daily based on the intensity of the workout prescription?
3. Do you recommend carb intake (gels, etc) during 3+ hour low intensity exercise?
4. If I’m really hungry after a workout, is that a good time to NOT carb up to try to force fat adaptation?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.