How to restart training plan?

• Creator
    Topic
    chasonhendryx
    Participant

I purchased the 24 week mountaineering training plan 2 years ago. How can I restart the plan in Training Peaks?

Thanks!

Jane Mackay on #59919

If the plan was synched with TP when you bought it and you still are using the same TP account, the plan should still be in your TP plan library. When you’re in calendar view, there’s an icon for ‘Training Plans’ at the l/h side of the top of the calendar. To restart it, you click on the plan and then in the popup box choose the date you want to start the plan on. There’s also an option to choose the end date rather than the start date, if you want to time it for a certain goal.

Keymaster
    Scott Johnston on #59941

Thanks Jane.

Chason: Also, There is a link in the description of each of our plans to a step by step discussion of “How to Purchase and Apply a Training Plan.

Scott

Participant
    pipahaha47 on #60074

That’s right, it’s really necessary word counter

Participant
    markdallas127 on #62660

While submitting a professional personal statement writing services as a college application is exciting, it also requires a lot of time, effort, and study. This type of essay necessitates a lot of concentration and time. A well-written college essay has the ability to leave a lasting impression on the institution admissions committee to which you wish to apply.

Participant
    BennetCooper on #68463

Thanks for bringing up a great topic. I am a college student and do a lot of exercise equipment. There has been a lot of study in the last month and now I want to regain my previous fitness. I think that you need to start gradually and get to the early plan in a couple of months. Next time I will contact a specialized service academic writers for hire where they will help me with my homework. Talented writers work here and many of my classmates also use this service.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.