Forum Index

• Creator
    Topic
    derekosborne22
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Am I the only person having problems with FORUM INDEX section. Every time I click on a forum I get “Oh, bother! No topics were found here.” response. Doesn’t matter which forum – all I have tried get same response. I have tried reloading the site but no change.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

• Participant
    Shashi on #61885

Can you please check this link and see if you can see relevant forum topics?
    https://uphillathlete.com/forums/topic-tag/aerobic-threshold-test/

Participant
    derekosborne22 on #61905

Hi Shashi,

Tried link and same result – have attached screenshot.

Thanks,
    Derek

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant
    Eddie on #61916

Not sure if it’s related – I’m able to view forum indexes, but I get the “Oh, bother! No topics were found here.” when trying to view user’s replies (from their profile page).

Participant
    Jared Casper on #62087

Lest Derek think he is alone… I also do not see anything in the forum index links like the one posted by Shashi. I get the same thing as posted in the screenshot. I get it whether logged in or not and in multiple browsers.

Participant
    bback on #62123

Same for me. It’s broken. But if you use the search function at the top of the forum page you will get a result.

Participant
    derekosborne22 on #62159

Thanks for responses guys. Agree you can use the search function, but basically it’s confirmed – it’s broke. Whilst by no means vital it was good to be able to browse posts by topic. Would be good if someone can fix.

Cheers,
    Derek

Participant
    Shashi on #62168

Thank you all for checking and for sharing your feedback. I have reported this issue and will hopefully we will get it fixed soon.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.