Folx or something better? Looking for a free download manager for Mac

• Creator
    Topic
    matiho4251
    Participant

I’ve been looking for a decent download manager for Mac for a long time now, but I haven’t found anything that satisfies me yet. I tried several, but they all had their drawbacks. Does anyone know a good free option? I’ve heard of Folx and JDownloader, but I don’t know if they’re worth the price. Perhaps there are some other hidden gems that are worth knowing about? Your advice and experience are very much needed!

• Participant
    wavayec753 on #87313

I’ve been looking for a convenient application to download files on my Mac for a long time and found a folx for mac that has been very useful. Now all the files I download from the Internet automatically go into the folders I need. It’s a great time saver, especially when you have to download several files at once and keep track of their placement. The program really simplifies life, getting rid of unnecessary fuss with files. Now I can quietly do other things without worrying about how to organize the uploaded files.

Participant
    goxifam182 on #87317

Folx is the best download manager for Mac. It’s incredibly efficient and user-friendly.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.