Cham Fit Adjustment

• Creator
    Topic
    Kathy Harding
    Participant

I need some advice for modifying the Cham Fit training days. I have noticed that my left ankle and knees are very sore after the cham fit in combination with the other workouts and there were a few days of activity way over the recommnded workouts due to an ice climbing trip I did. I am wondering if I can cut back the cham fit somehow to avoid injury. What is the best way to do that? Should I reduce the time of the workout and just do like first 1/2 one day and second half another day? Or go through the whole hour but reduce the number of reps? What is your recommendation? Thanks in advance!

• Keymaster
    Coach on #62549

Hello Kathy,

I am sorry to hear you are noticing some soreness and pain after the Cham fit workouts. Your suggestion of doing half of the workout one day and the other half the other is a great idea. Make sure you are getting in the mobility in the last 10min’s for each day though. You may be tight, causing extra pain in those joints. Do whatever you need to avoid injury! Staying healthy is always the top priority.

I hope that helps!
    Maya

Participant
    Kathy Harding on #62554

Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.