That makes me think three things:
* You’re a fast-twitcher (me too);
* You probably ate within a few hours before the test; and
* You probably weren’t warmed up enough. I’ve seen that initial lactate spike before in athletes that started too fast too soon. That big drop in the third stage indicates to me that your aerobic system finally “woke up” and started reabsorbing the excess lactate.
* Do the next test first thing in the morning, fasted, without caffeine, and before you get hungry; and
* Start even slower; and maybe
* Take a baseline sample before you even start.