Thank You UA

• Creator
    Topic
    krish

I realized after yesterday’s call that it was the last one of the session! So, I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to Steve, Mark, Nate & everyone at UA!!

I had started reading the New Alpinism book before the class and thought I understood it. But, it wasn’t until hearing you all talk that I really started to grok it. I still have a long way to go and really looking forward to continuing into the 2nd session. But, the last few months have really made a difference.

Thank you for giving me a safe plan, allowing me to take it easy if needed, and validating that it’s ok if life gets in the way….just restart. 🙂

• Participant
    MalibuBill on #62405

May I those thoughts. If I do NOT sign up for session 2 it will not be because of any dissatisfaction with session 1 but because life got in the way. Thanks for your time and your health. If some of the stuff a guy in a black bath robe did to me resolves I’ll be in session 2, otherwise I’ll buy one of the programs and proceed “privately.”

MarkPostle on #62538

Thankyou for the kind words Krish and Bill, stoked that the group is working for folks and everyone is finding some value and take aways here. Looking forward to the next round!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.