Updated Training Plans

• Creator
    Topic
    Andrey
    Participant

Hi,
    I learned that you have updated your training plans to be compatible with the smart watches. I have purchased few training plans from you before the update. Can I get them updated?

Thank you

Andrey

• Keymaster
    Jane Mackay on #82738

Andrey, the plans should have automatically updated in Training Peaks. Can you please check and let me know if they haven’t?

To check, you’ll need to activate the plan in TP.

Thanks,
    Jane

Participant
    Andrey on #82746

Hi Jane, thank you for a fast response! I checked the TP. Indeed, the 24 weeks Expedition training plan is updated, but Hut to Hut Ski touring plan is not. It seams more like “work in process”. Please see attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Inactive
    Anonymous on #84116

These plans reflect an awareness of emerging trends and technologies, ensuring that training remains effective and aligned with contemporary needs. The continuous updating of training programs is essential for fostering skill development and knowledge acquisition. For those interested in exploring diverse essay types, https://studymoose.com/essay-types/process-analysis-essays provides insights into process analysis essays. Just as training plans evolve, understanding various essay formats enriches writing skills, contributing to effective communication.

Participant
    Derress on #86478

Our expert essay crafting service is here to help you reach your full potential. With a team of seasoned scholars and writers, we provide tailored assistance to ensure your essays are top-notch. Whether https://www.nursingpaper.com/our-services/nursing-reflective-journal/ you’re struggling with research, writing, or formatting, our professionals have the expertise to guide you towards success. Elevate your academic performance – try our service today!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.