Search function on Forums page requires password?

• Creator
    Topic
    Alan Russell
    Participant

Hi,

I was trying to use the search function on the Forums page (which I find really useful), and it’s asking me for a password, which it didn’t do before. I’ve tried inputting the password that I use to log in, but it is not accepted. Is this a mistake or an intentional change, and if the latter, can you tell me how I can get a password to access this function again?

Regards,

Alan

• Participant
    TerryLui on #9471

Same issue experienced here!

Inactive
    Anonymous on #9475

Guys:

We are definitely NOT trying to limit anyones access to the site or forums. Sometimes I have similar issues and have to try logging in twice before it lets me. I think it is something to do with security. If you or anyone else having this problem emails coach@uphillathlete.com I will pass you over to our web mistress and I’m sure she can help sort this out.

Sorry,
    Scott

Participant
    Alan Russell on #9476

Thanks for the quick reply Scott. I’ve emailed the address as advised. Hopefully it’s a simple fix.

Cheers,

A

Participant
    Frantik on #9479

There is also an article that shows as password protected for me and even putting in my password doesn’t work

Participant
    madanyang on #9483

@Frantik,

My guess is because the article is not yet published and only the site admins can access it for editing. I am sure when published there will not be an issue with password

Participant
    Alan Russell on #9509

Now seems to be working.

Thanks,

A

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.