This is very helpful, thank you.
Thanks to Carter W at Training Peaks, here is a simple way to bump/shift a week or whatever timeframe you want.
To do this you must have a TrainingPeaks premium account not the free TP account.
This example is based on repeating week 7 of the 24 week Mountaineering Training Plan
To repeat Week 7, you will want to shift weeks 8-24. Please follow the below steps to make the necessary changes:
• Select the date header for the first day, Monday, of week 8 (the 3 dashes next to the date)
• Hold ‘Shift’ on your keyboard
• Select the date header of the final day of week 24 (the 3 dashes next to the date)
• Weeks 8-24 should now be highlighted and a selection popup will come up
• Either Shift to new date, or cut/paste
• Once 8-24 are moved, you can then copy/paste week 7
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.