thank you so much for your replies!
• Had two Z1 workouts the two days before
• That day it was hot weather but not so bad (did the workout at 1pm)
• I was keeping me hydrated during the workout
• I had those powerbar gummies (w/ 48g carbs & 75g caffeine but I’m not used to caffeine) for lunch and nothing for breakfast, maybe thats a hint
• The symptoms came right after two reps (in different sets though): did the rep, stopped, was leaning onto my knees (like on the stock photo attached) for catching my breath, was bending my neck so my chin was on my chest, after 40s I straightened up and then the symptoms appeared; I put my chin back on the thorax again to prevent passing out; I googled that too and it seems that is not so uncommon for weightlifters to faint when they do squats or deadlifts
• No asthma symptoms at all 🙂
• I had Candesartan (8mg) for my morning high blood pressure, 3x Salbutamol (prophylactic for the sprints), 0.25mg Fluticasonpropionat/ 0.05mg Salmeterol, 0.005mg Tiotropium, Desloratadine (5mg) in my system; the night before I had 1500mg methocarbamole
I think your hints were right and especially the combination of heat, not so much food and the methocarbamole contributed a lot to the symptoms. Is there something else I missed?
You must be logged in
to view attached files.