Access to the training plan afterwards?

• Creator
    Topic
    Jennifer Louie
    Participant

Unfortunately, I found out recently that I’ll have to ankle surgery soon which means I won’t be able to complete the last 4 weeks of the program. When I’m able to after surgery, I’d like to add the plan to my Training Peaks calendar and will likely have to start from week 1 again.

Will we still have access to the training plan after this group finishes on April 16 (i.e. be able to add the plan from the Training Plan Library)?

Thanks!
    -Jennifer

Chantelle Robitaille on #76938

Hey Jennifer,

So sorry to hear that! You will lose access to the group page and the Cham Fit and yoga videos, but will you will be able to see your plan in TP. During the program, we pay for the Premium upgrade, but once the program access ends, that will revert to basic.

If you want to copy, paste, shift, etc any of the workouts, you will either need to purchase Premium on your own for that function OR you can email me at chantelle@uphillathlete.com and let me know the date you would like the full plan to re-start and I can set that up for you.

C.

Chantelle Robitaille on #76939

Hey Jennifer,

So sorry to hear that! You will lose access to the group page and the Cham Fit and yoga videos, but will you will be able to see your plan in TP. During the program, we pay for the Premium upgrade, but once the program access ends, that will revert to basic.

If you want to copy, paste, shift, etc any of the workouts, you will either need to purchase Premium on your own for that function OR you can email me at chantelle@uphillathlete.com and let me know the date you would like the full plan to re-start and I can set that up for you.

C.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.