Here’s a good explanation/tip from the main forum about how to easily adjust your plan back a week (or however many) if you need to easily. Thought this might be useful to a few of you. This is a theoretical example of someone who want to repeat week 7 and shift everything accordingly
Thanks to Carter Wehrer at Training Peaks here is a simple way to bump/shift a week or whatever timeframe you want. I wanted to repeat week 7 of the 24 week program and the instructions below worked perfectly, simply and quickly. I do have the premium account not the free TP account.
From Carter at TP:
To repeat Week 7, you will want to shift weeks 8-24. Please follow the below steps to make the necessary changes:
• Click the date header for the first day, Monday, of week 8 (middle of the bar)
• Hold ‘Shift’ on your keyboard
• Select the date header of the final day of week 24 (middle of the bar)
• Weeks 8-24 should now be highlighted and a selection window will popup
• select Shift and enter new “starting” date for week 8
• Once 8-24 are moved, you can then copy/paste week 7
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.