Ankle issues

• Creator
    Topic
    _mountainhoney
    Participant

I have been training with a 12 week mountaineering plan with training peaks and I am on week 10. I’ve mostly been training in the gym on treadmills using my backpack with weights in it and a few times partial stairmaster for 40 mins and then the remaining time on tread at 15% and some orangetheory classes. I recently went outside for a very lowkey hike of about 1300ft gain over 5 miles and my ankles immediately hurt when I started hiking. They hurt most when I try to point inwards if that makes sense. I kept hiking and it would start to go away and come back. I woke up the next day and I am limping. I am wondering if anyone has experienced this and what might be happening if it’s related to my training and what I might be doing wrong training wise.

Posted In: Injury & Rehab

• Participant
    Granimals on #87979

Hi
    Granimals provide full recovery from sports injuries with our fitness coach on sports injury recovery and rehabilitation. Explore exercises and rehab protocols. Specializing in ACL reconstruction rehab protocol and sports injury recovery.
    Visit us – https://www.granimals.com/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.