I want to start a structured training and created a training plan from the Uphill Athlete book.
Now I am looking for an online tool where I can plan my training and compare completed exercises. Obviously training peaks would be the tool of choice and is frequently promoted here but TP offers planning options only for Premium accounts which I don’t want to invest at this point.
I am currently looking for alternative, free options and was wondering if somebody could recommend something. I am tracking my activities with my Suunto watch.
Here is what my research yielded so far:
– Movescount is suspended. So that’s no more option
– The Suunto App isn’t a useful platform either
– Quantified Self offers nice visualization of data but no advanced metrics or planning
– runnalize is what I currently use. It’s a great tool but very much run focused and doesn’t offer a planning tool either
– final surge only allows you to work with purchased training plans but you can’t create your own.
Currently I am standing at using a spreadsheet to plan and Runalize for analysis.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.