Chamonix Mountain Fit indexing help

• Creator
    Topic
    Steve House
    Keymaster

Hello athletes,

Are there any Chamonix Mountain Fit users out there that have the time-stamps of where each section starts. If you did, and could share them with me, I could embed them in the video descriptions so that others could easily find them.

Thanks!
    Steve

• Keymaster
    Jane Mackay on #61869

Steve, if nobody has a ready-made list, I’d be happy to go through the video and create one for one of the levels.

Keymaster
    Steve House on #61914

Jane-That would be amazing. Thank you. You can email me the results and I’ll get them up onto the product page.
    thank you!

Participant
    ryanpaul on #62237

Level 2
    Intro 00:00
    Activation 1 00:38
    Activation 2 11:22
    Movement Fundamentals 14:45
    Circuit 34:24
    Dynamics 44:16
    Dynamic Control 47:30
    Reset 56:38

~Ryan

Participant
    shalinpatel00 on #62699

Is there a version of CMF that is shorter, like not a whole hour long? Sometimes I really only have 30 minutes, but I really want to do some preventative strength work.

Thanks,
    Shalin

Keymaster
    Jane Mackay on #62723

Shalinpatel00,
    I don’t know if there’s a shorter version in the works, but here are a couple of suggestions:

1. If you want mainly a lower body/muscular endurance workout, you could do a good, brief warmup (make sure it prepares you properly) and then start the video at the circuit and do it to the end. The circuit starts about halfway through each level. Here are the timestamps:
    L1: 36:10
    L2: 34:24
    L3: 28:51
    L4: 35:10

2. If you want a workout that incorporates more upper body and core, you could start from the beginning, go as far as the circuit, and then skip to the reset to restore your body to its working mobility. Here are the timestamps for the reset for each level:
    L1: 01:00:46
    L2: 56:38
    L3: 56:09
    L4: 57:56

Participant
    ryanpaul on #62824

there is a shorter version available currently, its called lite and its part of the subscription

Participant
    ryanpaul on #62825

Time Stamps Level 3 – ouch!

intro: 0:00
    activation 1 0:43
    activation 2 11:03
    movement fundamentals 15:15
    circuit 23:55
    dynamics 43:40
    dynamic control 47:00
    resets 1:03

Keymaster
    Jane Mackay on #62826

Ryan, thanks for the note about the lite version. I have the version that was available through the Female Uphill Athlete group training program, which seems to be a little different from the subscription.

Participant
    shalinpatel00 on #63497

Ryan,

Thanks, I hadn’t logged in in a while and did not see that the Lite versions were posted recently. Thank you.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.