Registration is now CLOSED for the Fall Group!
Winter Female Uphill Athlete Training Group Registration opens November 1, 2021.
Scroll down to join our waitlist to be notified when registration opens.
Winter Female Uphill Athlete Training Group begins January 3, 2022.
Orientation Call at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern/7pm GMT time, January 4, 2022.
Training starts January 10, 2022.
Seven Live Group Zoom Calls for all your personal training, nutrition, and inspiration.
A 3-month live group training program and community of outdoor athletes who identify as women led by some of the most experienced female coaches in outdoor sport.
New, simplified private forum page on the Uphill Athlete Website.
New, improved training plans.
Who is it for?
- Any female athlete who desires a trusted coaching and training resource tailored for them.
- Any outdoor athlete who loves being active, whether it’s running, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, or climbing and who wants to be confident in their ability to reach their goals.
- Any woman who has ever felt frustrated by training approaches that were not modified for the female physiology.
- Any woman who has felt like a minority in her favorite mountain sport looking for a community of like minded peers.
- Any woman who has ever felt guilty about taking a rest day.
- Any woman who has ever felt self-critical for not feeling as strong as she thinks she should be.
- Any woman who has had awkward conversations about adapting to their needs as a female athlete.
- Any woman who has felt isolated and who desires a supportive community to share ideas for training or practicing their mountain sport while dealing with women-specific challenges.
- Women who would classify as beginner or intermediate level athletes. Professional and serious-amateur level athletes may not be suitably challenged.
- 100% confidence in your ability to train for, prepare and achieve the best fitness level you’re capable of for your objective or race.
- You’ll have the best shot to achieve your goals because you will be trained by Uphill Athlete coaches who have prepared hundreds of women to climb the highest mountains and completed some of the most challenging races in the world.
- Learn to skillfully apply strategies and modifications that will allow you to adapt any mountain training for your fitness level, body type, monthly cycle, hormonal changes or post-baby, as well as tips for multi-day adventures in the backcountry.
- Join a strong community of like-minded women and female-identifying athletes.
- You may surprise yourself by going longer or higher when you surround yourself with inspiring coaches and a supportive community.
This Program Includes
- Access to industry-leading Uphill Athlete coaching methodology and coaching. Currently, Uphill Athlete’s one-on-one coaching programs are sold-out and running a waitlist. The Female Uphill Athlete Group is an opportunity to gain access to the Uphill Athlete training methodology through its female coaches. Collectively Carolyn and Maya have decades of coaching experience along with being athletes themselves and are passionate about serving an all-female group.
- 12-weeks of progressive training workouts designed to get you fit for outdoor sports by Uphill Athlete coaches Carolyn Parker and Maya Seckinger, so you can start where you are and move confidently towards your goals and finally have a clear path to climb that mountain, run that race or do that skiing or climbing adventure.
- Daily training plan with endurance and strength workouts scaled to your level of fitness with detailed descriptions. The workouts will be written by women for women and will include suggested supportive modalities on recovery days, so you know what to do every day without having to think about it.
- A private all-female community, delivered through Zoom and a private Forum Page on the Uphill Athlete website so that you have a safe space to share your experience, receive support and feel inspired to stick with your training through the inevitable ups and downs of family, work and life.
- Bi-monthly live group coaching calls with the coaches on Zoom, so you get all your questions answered and receive additional support with your training from Carolyn and Maya. The recordings of the calls will be catalogued and available for you to watch anytime.
- Access to over 120 exercise and mobility video demonstrations filmed by and for women, so you have easy reference at your fingertips and can prevent injury and enjoy your workouts more.
- Premium Training Peaks Membership ($60 value): Training Peaks is the software used by Uphill Athlete to deliver the training workouts and schedule to your calendar. The premium membership also allows you to easily synch your heart rate and workout data from your watch, so your training data is tracked automatically.