Welcome Female Uphill Athlete 4

• Creator
    Topic
    Coach
    Keymaster

Hello All and Welcome!

A couple of reminders! Tomorrow is our first Zoom Chat starting at 12:00 pm Mountain Time. If you can’t make the call, we will be uploading the recording to Google Drive and will have that out within 24hrs of the talk (if my mountain wifi allows)! If you have questions that you would like to be covered and you won’t be able to make it put them in the comments below. I have placed a zoom link below.

Second, if you are unable to see your training in Training Peaks at this time, it means you are missing one of two steps.
    1.) You haven’t shared or created your Training Peaks account. Use this link: https://home.trainingpeaks.com/attachtocoach?sharedKey=2HJXPFCZIMOY4

2.) You haven’t filled out the Training Plan Survey. Use this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-7_l3nKhKg6JqPCsW1fuWrE7bbrfBU4HdQjZQcqcodIu_lw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We look forward to chatting tomorrow!
    Maya and Carolyn

Zoom Link:
    Uphill Athlete is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Bi-Weekly Female Uphill Athlete Training Group Zoom
    Time: Jan 4, 2022 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
    Every 14 days, 12 occurrence(s)
    Jan 4, 2022 10:30 AM
    Jan 11, 2022 10:30 AM
    Jan 25, 2022 10:30 AM
    Feb 8, 2022 10:30 AM
    Feb 22, 2022 10:30 AM
    Mar 8, 2022 10:30 AM
    Mar 22, 2022 10:30 AM

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84573215218

Meeting ID: 845 7321 5218
    Passcode: FUA
    One tap mobile
    +12532158782,,84573215218#,,,,*974314# US (Tacoma)
    +13462487799,,84573215218#,,,,*974314# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
    +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
    +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
    Meeting ID: 845 7321 5218
    Passcode: 974314
    Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kLSJeKX4K

• Inactive
    Anonymous on #61555

Thank you Maya!

Participant
    Michelle on #61618

Hi Maya!
    I signed up a little late and missed the zoom call, but watched it today. I set everything up, so I just wanted to ask if its possible for you (when you have time) to add my training plan to training peaks, or let me know if any steps are missing. Tomorrow is a public holiday here, so I wanted to give the aerobic threshold test a try, (in case i screw it up and have to redo it later) or at least read everything through. I am super excited after seeing the zoom call.

Participant
    Jessica Hockstedler on #61623

Where do we go on the Training Peak website to find our training schedule and details? Thanks everyone!

Participant
    Michelle on #61628

Jessica, as far as I understand it, if you followed all of the steps, it will be under Calendar on your training peaks account. If your calendar is still blank, then either you have missed a step or they have not set yours up yet. I am waiting for mine as well, I think in the zoom call Maya said “in the next 24-48 hours” she will get to it.

Participant
    Sheila Loekito on #61649

Hi Coach Maya, should we limit our other activities through the duration of the program? It would be hard to maintain my HR zones if I go with friends. I imagine some of us also downhill ski and climb. How much should we be doing activities outside of the program?

Inactive
    Anonymous on #61655

Hi Michelle,
    Which plan did you select?
    base, intermediate or advanced.
    Carolyn

Inactive
    Anonymous on #61656

Hi All,

Anyone missing a plan. Refer to your registration email to make sure you have set up a TrainingPeaks account, linked it to uphill athlete’s coaching account and self selected a training plan. If those steps are finished you will have a plan applied within 24-48 hours of you completing that step. Once you have done that then yes, looking at your account on TP you select “Calendar” in the upper tool bar, just to the right of the “Home” heading and you’ll see your plan. We start official training on Monday so we have plenty of time and refer back to the zoom for set up questions once you see your plan. Last minute registrations will take us a while to catch up on but we are on it! ( :

Inactive
    Anonymous on #61657

Hi Sheila,
    The answer to your question is relative to you. Yes you may have to do much of your aerobic work on your own at first. Though you need a social life so if you end up out with friends and go to hard now and again that’s not a deal breaker just not every time. This plan is supposed to be the majority of your training. However if you want to go alpine skiing by all means do just adjust the rest of the training accordingly. We will answer these types of questions in the bi-weekly zooms through out the program so once we get rolling reach out and we can make suggestions for modification. Again it is relative to and different for every athlete.

Participant
    Michelle on #61658

Hi Carolyn – i selected intermediate through the link in the email. I did all the other steps. Thanks!

Inactive
    Anonymous on #61659

Hi Michelle,
    I just applied your plan, if you don’t see it refresh your screen just in case ( :
    C

Participant
    Michelle on #61662

Thank you!

Keymaster
    Coach on #61665

Hello!

I went through my list and applied all plans that were not yet applied on my survey list. If anyone is still missing a plan please let me know!
    Maya

Participant
    Joanne Bienskie on #61712

Hi – I see a plan on my calendar but on the Cham Strength section there is no password to view the videos.

Keymaster
    Coach on #61713

Hello Joanne,

The password is: strength for all the Cham fit videos. If you scroll down to the box that says “Pre-Activity Comments” you should see all the links and the password.

Best,
    Maya

Participant
    dunbar1 on #61722

How do we access the google drive folder?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.