Thanks to the person who wrote TFTNA

• Creator
    Topic
    seoer258
    Participant

Just wanted to say thank you for writing c?m ?nand for establishing such a great community here. Last weekend, I successfully summited Mount Elbrus via the South Route.

If I hadn’t purchased TFTNA three months ago, I honestly think I would have failed– my training at the time was all weightlifting. Reading that book was a paradigm shift for me.

Anyway, thanks so much! I’m properly hooked on the mountains now. I’ll be taking 1-2 weeks off for my body to recover then I think I’ll continue with base period training, rather than starting over with the transition– or should I start over? I’m hoping to get some time in the Alps later this summer/fall, as I’m based in London.

Thanks again!

• Participant
    Shashi on #55200

Welcome to the Uphill Athlete forum and thanks for sharing your experience. Congratulations on the Mount Elbrus climb.

Can you share how you structured your training for Mount Elbrus? How long was the transition period?

You might find this article helpful in understanding the goal of the transition period and assess whether you should skip it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Thanks to the person who wrote TFTNA’ is closed to new replies.