Guided Expedition training opportunity this March 25-27 Wyoming

• Creator
    Topic
    MarkPostle

I am passing along the following info to whoever might find this of interest. This is not UA affiliated but i have sent several athletes to these gentlemen before and had excellent service. They are very knowledgeable about the UA training methods and especially dialed in for the skills required for many of the types of climbs my athletes are headed for. (Rainier/Denali/Everest) You can read about them at https://www.sunwolfadventures.com/about

From Seth one of the owners:
    We are planning an Expedition & Alpine Climbing Seminar in the South Fork in late March (25,26,27) with overnight camping, ice climbing and fixed line training. The 25th is a town day in Cody, WY where we discuss strategy, planning and gear. And then we go out for an overnight climb on the 26th and 27th. Alpine climbers will climb an ice route and camp and then continue towards the summit the following day. Expeditioners will ascend fixed lines with an overnight back and camp and then summit as well.

We also have a one spot available on an overnight ice climbing trip March 11-13 into the backcountry near Cody. This trip is a bit more focused on the ice climber looking to get off the beaten path, but also requires cold weather camping skills. It could also be helpful to the climber that is also in search of some fixed line training on 30-50 degree ice sheets.

If you are looking to get out for some last minute Everest training or a quick Denali Prep this could be a great option!

Contact email: sunwolfguiding@gmail.com

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.