Good work. That’s a nice steady improvement.
1) TSB is pretty personal. You have to find out what works for you. In general, I don’t like to go below -20 too often, and if I go way below, I make sure to follow the dip with a one or two complete rest days.
2) Your race schedule doesn’t look to sense to me.
3) I would caution against making everything an A race. That’s a good way to blow up. If something’s a C race, then just Dial it back and think if it as a training day.
4) I’m not sure whats in TFtNA, but I think Steve and Scott J would agree, max strength once a week is more than maintenance. Once every two weeks would be maintenance, I think.
5) Similar to TSB, training density is very personal, and it’ll change for you over time.
6) The only warning I would add is to beware of enthusiasm. Whenever I’ve felt like Superman, injury or illness usually followed. Don’t trust it. Save it for race day.
I hope that helps.