I had a trip in the Alps for various alpine objectives planned for early June which although is not yet cancelled,I don’t see it happening.
I am now in the middle of the 24 week plan and we still are allowed to go out for runs, etc. I just had to stop the gym which means no more easy vertical for me, trails are rather flat where I live.
So in order to not compromise immune system so much I decided to go on a maintenance mode until situation improves.
This means I will be doing 75% of weekly aerobic volumes in the program for the near future at least and as volume increases I will cap session duration that allow me to be recovered in max 24 hours as Scott mentioned in another thread.